Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson Divorce

Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy and singer Ashlee Simpon-Wentz

Celebrity couple Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz are more than just rumored to be ge
tting a divorce

its r
eally happening

The two w
ere married back in

2008

they also have a two-year-old son


Bronx Mowgli Wentz

Who is now the center of a custody battle

since ashlee is trying to maintain full custody

with visitation

which Pete is not taking lying down

My opinion on this

its bittersweet

I never would wish divorce or unhappiness on anyone

even ashlee simpson

but I am a self proclaimed crazed Pete Wentz fan
like my wall is covered in pix of him

along with other select celebrities and bands



So I am happy for him to be back on the market


however!

Pete is not in favor of this divorce

so neither am I
nor am I in favor of him possibly losing his son


and yes I know this doesn't mean that I'M going to marry Pete

but...

A girl can dream right?

No comments: