Monday, January 24, 2011

World Star Hip Hop

So the website www.WorldStarHipHop.com has been shut down

Allegedly by 50 cent

A quote from 50 cent's twitter:

"I don't know why people underestimate me. I just shut down WORLDSTAR for future advertising contact thisis50.com suckers lol"

apparently he reported the site
to the department of homeland security

and/or immirations and customs enforcement

Later 50 began denying these claims

“I didn’t shut them down,” 50 said. “If I rob a bank I wouldn’t tell you I did...maybe I did. It’s up to the public to decide.”

Shortly afterward, the site’s CEO/Owner, Q, called in to Hot 97 and blamed the outage on a server and other technical issues.

50 cent also filed a lawsuit against the site in 2009

probably because it competes with his site...

My Opinion:
Don't be a twitter thug but then when the site gets put back up act like you aint have shit to do with it

No comments: