Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Propose the right way!

I think its a great idea for Amber and Gary to take a trip down to Florida, but why doesnt amber keep acting like its something new when Leah cries at bad times? If you're bringing the baby expect her to cry for any odd random reason. I think Amber should back off Gary about the marriage thing, i mean would you really want to marry someone if you had to force them to marry you? I am 600% team Maci all the way. She does the best job at being a mom I have ever seen, especially for someone with a dickhead baby daddy. And she LOVES being a mom. It is a lot of her to ask of her friends to ask them to be young college students and take in their friend with a baby. I mean i'm down for friends but im in college and I come home from the club and i dont wan anyone telling me "oh you cant bring a guy home, you have to be quite, the baby is sleeping." Ert. Nope. Wrong. I feel like a little bad for Farrahs mom cause if you think about it we didnt get to see ANY of what happened so we just got to hear Farrah's side of what maybe happened, but we have also seen in the past that Farrah's mom is a little crazy. Lets see if Ryan sticks to Maci's trying to wein Bently off his bobo when Bently starts screaming all night. I dont know how I feel about Caitlynn and Tyler still being on the show because it shows how parents are after they give up their babies and it may help some children see that maybe their parents didnt just not want them that sometimes its just whats best. Whick by the way I commend them for because they know how their lives have been and they dont want to bring a baby into that life either. But now its like the second season on Teen Mom and their segment is just like about their relationship now. Carly isnt really involved much anymore. Amber looks like shes drunk dancing. I feel like Farrahs mom tried to look like shes the nice one when its convenient for her. Ok we all knew Ryan was gunna give him the bobo. And i also think he shouldnt have his girlfriend around his son till theyre serious, he aslo should have been courteous enough to introduce Maci to someone whos gunna be around her son. Maci deserves a good guy. He knows she has a baby and hes still cool wit it. Amber and Gary are arguing about the proposal?? Really Really?

No comments: